We are hiring interns and trainees for our Barcelona office. Internships are for 3-6 months and are staffed on a rotating basis.
- Excellent language skills in at least 2 of the following 3 languages: English, Spanish, German
- At least 2 completed years of university education. A completed degree is of advantage
- Strong analytic skills and mathematical literacy
- Very strong computer and Internet skills; experience with blogging, social networks etc.
- Interest in working for a fast growing start-up company
Your tasks as an intern or trainee
- Help us build and maintain the world’s largest and most informative public peer-to-peer lending database
- Administrative support in marketplace lending operations
- Translation and blogging tasks in maintaining several websites, blogs and social media accounts
- Support in client and investor communication
- General office administration and personal assistant tasks
What we offer
- The full start-up experience of working in a fast growing company, based in one of the most exciting emerging Web-enabled industries: Crowdfunding
- Great learning opportunity in a small but high performing team
- A wide variation of tasks during the course of the internship
- A limited cash remuneration based on experience and performance
- Excellent penthouse office location, right next to FGC station Muntaner with unrivaled views of Barcelona and the sea
How to apply
Please get in touch via our Contact form briefly describing your interest. We will then ask you to send us a complete CV with references.